If the temperature of the room has reached the temperature of the thermostat setting, then the unit will stop heating. To resume, adjust the thermostat to a higher setting.
- Ensure the heater has been plugged into an operating 120V electrical outlet.
- Ensure that the function dial has been set to either ‘I’ or ‘II’.
- Ensure that the thermostat dial has been turned to maximum.
- The heater may have overheated and the Overheat Safety feature was triggered. Turn off the heater, and let cool for 10 to 20 mins before turning it on again.
- Ensure the heater is in a fully upright position (as otherwise, the Tip-Over Safety feature may have triggered).